Join the team at SUEZ Water Purification Systems
Join one of the UK’s most successful water purification companies
At SUEZ Water Purification Systems we’ve built a great team of experts in all aspects of water purification for laboratory, healthcare and industrial applications. We’re always looking for people who can help us take the business to an even higher level, and who have the skills, knowledge and commitment to make a real difference to our customers around the world.
We offer a great working environment, with fresh challenges every day; an excellent package of benefits; and the opportunity to develop your career within the SUEZ organisation – one of the world’s most dynamic and progressive water and waste businesses.
If you’re looking for a fresh start and want to take your career to new heights, then send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Our latest vacancies are shown below.
Career opportunities at SUEZ Water Purification Systems
Export Manager – Europe (Laboratory and Systems)
We’re currently recruiting for an experienced Export Sales Manager. This is a great opportunity for anybody who wants to build their international experience, working with our Sales Director to develop our network of distribution partners.
Reports to: Sales Director
- Manage export sales area to efficiently achieve agreed sales targets and to maximise sales.
- Sell the full range of WPS Products via distributor network, OEM’s, and where required directly to end users.
- Sales will be to the Laboratory, Industrial and Healthcare sectors.
- Manage existing distributors and increase distributor database by adding new partners in line with agreed targets.
- Prepare quotations and submit system requirements for large tenders and systems to the Design & Proposals Team.
- Provide feedback on market requirements, product modifications and competitors.
- Support and grow the distributor network.
- Manage customer issues to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Arrange all own travel in line with company guidelines, keeping within budgets at all times.
- Attend overseas exhibitions and where appropriate organise support for distributors at exhibitions.
- Maintain acceptable margins on all orders,
- Obtain sales at best price, and agreeable terms and conditions, ensuring all necessary information is submitted to the administration office to enable timely and efficient execution of the order.
- Manage and support existing distributors and seek new partners as necessary.
- Ensure all export documentation/information is supplied.
- Input all accounts, contacts and opportunities on to the Hubspot CRM, and keep up to date.
- Complete all sales and activity reports in a timely manner and submit to Sales Director.
- Complete all expense forms and submit in a timely manner.
- Provide monthly sales reports, quote pipeline lists, and progress on system leads and quotes using the standard formats supplied.
- Provide reports where necessary on market requirements and product development.
- Experienced sales professional, preferably in export sales.
- Educated to a high standard, preferably with a scientific / engineering background.
- Commercial awareness, particularly in European market.
- Good knowledge and understanding of contract terms & conditions.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Ability to assimilate technical data.
- Ability to deal directly with customers at all levels.
- Self-Disciplined and Self-motivated to work remotely and travel alone.
- Basic IT skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Full / Clean driving licence.